This wine comes from Trebbiano and Malvasia del Chianti grapes. The grapes are vinified using contemporary oenological techniques and it preserves all their characteristics. Its color is yellow, with a delicate and typical fragrance with a well balanced flavor. It is a wine that matches with appetizers and fish dishes. We recommend to serve it at 10° C temperature.
- Production area: Rignano sull’Arno (Fi).
- Grapes: Trebbiano, Malvasia del Chianti, Chardonnay.
- Altitude: 400m above sea level.
- Breeding system: guyot.
- Soil: mostly clayey.
- Plant density: 8,000 plants / hectare.
- Yield per hectare: 60 quintals / hectare.
- Harvest period: September.
- Harvest: manual, with a careful selection of the best bunches.
- Fermentation: the alcoholic fermentation lasts about 15 days, was carried out by inoculating selected yeasts, after having separated the must from the pomace. It is then bottled to preserve aromas and taste.
- Color: straw yellow.
- Smell: delicate and characteristic.
- Taste: harmonious and balanced by the typical aroma of the original grape.
- Serving temperature: 10° C.
- Alcohol content: around 12% vol.
- Recommended pairings: it is a wine that matches with appetizers and fish dishes.
This post is also available in: Italian