This grappa comes from the pomace of the Chianti vines: it is a distillate with a strong and decisive character, with intense aromas. It brings with itselfs all the warmth of the Chianti area.
- Product: grappa of grape pomace suitable for the production of Chianti wine
- Raw material: fermented first pressing pomace coming from the Chianti area
- Vines: Sangiovese, Canaiolo nero, Trebbiano Toscano and Malvasia del Chianti
- Distillation method: continuous steam distillation and redistillation of alcohol phlegm with vacuum columns
- Aging: 6 12 months in stainless steel tanks
- Appearance: crystalline
- Aromatic profile: stimulating, persistent
- Taste: intense, well balanced, with slightly fruity final feelings
- Alcohol content: 40% vol
- Serving temperature: 9 12 ° C
- Recommended glass: tulip.
This post is also available in: Italian