Rosso da tavola
Obtained using a Sangiovese grapes base, it is made with the guyot system at an altitude of 400m. The fermentation, that is alcoholic and malolactic, happens in cement containers, and is followed by a refinement in the bottle. It shows a bright ruby red color, it is fresh to the nose, fragrant, with fruity notes and a sweet taste. It is a wine that matches with roasts of red meat, poultry and vegetable soups. The average alcohol content is 12 degrees. We recommend to serve it at a 18° C. temperature.
- Production area: Rignano sull’Arno (Fi).
- Grapes: Sangiovese, canaiolo.
- Altitude: 400m above sea level.
- Breeding system: guyot.
- Soil: mostly clayey.
- Plant density: 8,000 plants / hectare.
- Yield per hectare: 50 quintals / hectare.
- Harvest period: End of September.
- Fermentation: alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in cement containers.
- Color: brilliant ruby red.
- Smell: fresh and fragrant wine, with fruity notes.
- Taste: lovable.
- Serving temperature: recommended 16 ° 18 ° C.
- Alcohol content: 12.3% vol.
- Recommended pairings: all kinds of meat, poultry, vegetable soups, pizza.
You can buy it at Volognano:
Wednesday and Thursday afternoon (14,00 – 18,00) / Saturday morning (08,30 – 12,30)
Guided tasting on request
This post is also available in: Italian
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!